1. Any articles published by Newpubli or Newpubli Express do not represent any views of us on any issues.
2. Any information published by Newpubli or Newpubli Express creates no any warranty for use in health or any other fields.
3. All articles, preprints and news published by Newpubli or Newpubli Express are open access as they can be read, downloaded, saved, copied and printed by anyone without any restriction.
4. The copyright of any article, preprint and news published by Newpubli or Newpubli Express belongs to its authors who can protect the copyright in a rational way can declare that any part of the relevant article cannot be used without citation for non-commercial use or without permission for commercial use.
5. The copyright of the materials other than articles, preprints and news, such as Editorial Polices and About Us, contained on our sites, belongs to us or our licensors, and are protected by national and international copyright laws.
6. We do not require any authors to pay any money for open access publication. However, from the lessons some academic journals have experienced in recent years, some people or entities may require you to pay some money for open-access publication in Newpubli or Newpubli Express through telephone, emails or other ways. They may also say they can improve the ranks of your articles if you pay the money. These requirements are ALL fraud and should be sent from cheats. We wish you could send us relevant information to us in time.
7. We make every effort to maintain the stable performance of online hosting and archiving of Newpubli and Newpubli Express for long, and we have great confidence to undertake this responsibility. However, like almost all other publishers, we reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, these services at any time, and we are not liable to any entities for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of these service, and we are not liable for any direct and indirect loss or damage of the files or information hosted on our sites for any reasons.
8. You agree to comply with all your local rules regarding online conducts, and relevant laws regarding the transmission of internet data exported from the country where you reside.
10. You can provide us with feedback, including comments, suggestions, observations, advantages, errors, problems, and defects regarding our sites, and you hereby grant us to use or not use your feedback information in any ways for any legal purposes without mentioning your name.
11. Any users are not allowed to make any unauthorized actions on the systems of these services, or use an unreasonable amount of bandwidth or unreasonably burden the servers, or modify, adapt, or hack our sites or falsely imply that some other site is associated with us or our sites.
12. Any users are not allowed to use our sites for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or use our sites to violate the international laws and the laws of your countries.
13. Any users are not allowed to upload, post, e-mail, or transmit any information, materials, or other content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or offensive, or any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation.
14. Any users are not allowed to infringes another's rights, including any intellectual property rights, impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or obtain, collect, store, or modify personal information about other users.
Last update: 01/11/2016
© 2017 Newpubli Corporation